Monday, October 26, 2009

HvZ: Day One

It is nearing the end of Day 1 and I am still human. However, a reported 15 and an estimated 36 have been turned to zombies.

The humans are already so close to being outnumbered. We need to band together. There has been a meeting proposed for 6 PM tomorrow night in order to organize and regroup. The unfortunate thing about this is that the person who suggested it did so on Facebook, which we all know is public domain. It doesn't help that half of his go-to team is now zombie-fied. This is a mega-facepalm moment.

The goal is to stay alive until at least Wednesday.
I have a sick fascination with the idea of turning zombie and going after my friends, using my evil intellect. I'm just terrible. Oh well.

Zombie stun count: 3.
Stay safer. Stay human.

No comments:

Post a Comment