Sunday, May 16, 2010

Engaging!

So, this post is just for LOLSI awesomeness.
If you don't know what that is, well...I am disappointed in you. :'(

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ UP TO CHAPTER 3.37!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!





[SPOILERS OF EPICNESS!]










I think we're safe now...
So, since it has just been revealed that Forrest got Lolo a ring, I propose (teehee) that we find out what the ring looks like! And what better way than to use the powers of the internet and look for "cheap," "unconventional," "whimsical," or "unusual" engagement rings!

Here are the ones I found that remind me about Lolo/Forrest:


1. I think this ring is just so cute! And I could see a hyper, sparkly gal like Lolo wearing it.


2. A very unusual engagement ring with a moonstone setting. Whenever I think of Lolo, for some reason I think Luna, and...yeah.


3. Somehow, when I think of Lolo, I think of purple. And how common are triangular cuts (I don't remember the technical name for the actual cut).


4. What's cooler than a vintage-looking ring? Umm...other vintage rings? XD


5. It's cute, unusual, and cheap! Something Forrest could afford that Lolo would probably like--although, I bet she's even be happy with a quarter machine ring.


6. Even though it says it's a princess ring, I think that Lolo would appreciate the weirdness of it, because I doubt her sister would like it. >:D


7. Same ring, but in green, because I do not know Lolo's favorite color.

Speaking of quarter machines, this it totally how Forrest would give her a ring:

I can see Lolo thinking it was just a silly Forrest thing, and then realizing that the thing inside was a more-than-just-a-quarter engagement ring.

Which is your favorite? I'm not going to say mine until later. :3

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG.

    Okay I love the star ring sooooooo much, but I really think I like the purple one even better, especially for Lolo. It's cute and unconventional (right?? i know nothing about rings) but it still looks like an engagement ring.

    OMG LOVE IT.

    ps. this is jordyn btw. if you couldn't tell by the lolsi url.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of 2 and 5, personally for Lolo.

    ReplyDelete